WI-FI Client Optimization
To eliminate sticky client behavior and ensure consistently high performance, every Aruba AP includes ClientMatch technology, which gathers session performance metrics that steer mobile devices to the best AP and radio on the WLAN in real time.
- Innovative industrial design
- Eliminates installation complexity
- Inconspicuous design that improves aesthetics
- Delivers IP66- and IP67-rated protection from the elements
- Best-in-class RF management
- Integrated Adaptive Radio Management technology manages the 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz radio bands and ensures that APs stay clear of RF interference
- Reliable and predictable Wi-Fi performance
- Patented ClientMatch technology ensures that roaming clients associate with the best AP to maximize performance
- AppRF technology identifies and prioritizes applications on the network
- Capable of part-time or dedicated spectrum analysis, which scans the 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz radio bands to identify sources of RF interference
- Limited lifetime warranty – an industry first for outdoors
- AP-207/IAP-207: Two integrated dual-band downtilt omni-directional antennas for 2x2 MIMO with maximum antenna gain of 3.4dBi in 2.4GHz and 6.6dBi in 5GHz. Built-in antennas are optimized for horizontal ceiling mounted orientation of the AP. The downtilt angle for maximum gain is roughly 30 degrees.
- The maximum gain of the combined (summed) antenna patterns for all elements operating in the same band is 5.2dBi in 2.4GHz and 7.5dBi in 5GHz.